Welcome to the Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise WikiKung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise is a chinese-themed brawler on Xbox 360 and PC.
It was developed by QoocSoft and published by Digital Tribe Games.
Taking its inspiration from ancient Chinese tales of revenge and retribution, then adding a dash of over-the-top martial arts and old school arcade fun, Kung Fu Strike features 28 stages of fast-paced combo-based fighting. Blend powerful punches, high kicks and perfectly timed blocks to pull off devastating combos, all thanks to a fluid combat system that turns brawling into an art form.
- Skill-based gameplay: higher scores earn more gold, which unlock more powerful abilities and items to further customize your style of play
- Online leader boards breed competition between players while adding plenty of replay value
- Not for the faint of heart; the later levels will challenge your Kung Fu even on the lowest difficulty
- DLC “Master Levels” takes the difficulty up even more than the campaign. You will need to bring a friend!
- Extremely intense Versus Mode. Matches can last 5 minutes or go on for hours depending on skill levels
- Unique visual style inspired by Chinese paintings and calligraphy